Northside Animal Hospital offers a wide range of
veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Individualized preventative and wellness medicine for your pet.
- Internal medicine for diagnostics, treatment and management of health conditions.
- General surgery including spays, neuters, mass removal, laceration repair, and abdominal exploratory surgery.
- Orthopedic surgery. A board certified orthopedic specialist comes to the practice for cruciate and patella surgery.
- Imaging. In-house radiographs are taken with our digital machine. Board certified specialists come to the practice for abdominal ultrasounds and echocardiograms.
- Dentistry including dental cleanings and extraction of diseased teeth. Digital dental radiography is performed on all patients to determine the health of the teeth below the gum line.
- Cold Laser therapy to treat pain and inflammation.
- House calls for our more timid patients
- Cat boarding for those times when you have to be away
- Prescription Diets: We carry Royal Canin and Hill’s Science Diet; others are available via our on-line store.
- Online store to provide convenient refills of prescription diets and medications delivered to your door.
- Palliative Care and end of life services when it is time to say goodbye.
- Referrals to experts when your pet needs specialized care.
Call us today at 608-204-2700 or make an appointment now by clicking the button below.