- Partners for Healthy Pets – Partners for Healthy Pets is a committee of the non-profit American Veterinary Medical Foundation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of America’s pets through regular preventive healthcare.
- Veterinary Partner – VeterinaryPartner.com is here to support your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the world’s first and largest online veterinary database and community.
- Animal Poison Control – The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) is your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435. A $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card.
Local Veterinary Resources:
- Orchard Road Veterinary Surgery – Orchard Road Veterinary Surgery, Inc. (ORVS) is a mobile small animal specialty surgical service. We supply the expertise and equipment to perform a variety of orthopedic, neurologic and soft tissue surgical procedures. We work with your veterinarian in their hospital to provide the best surgical care possible for your pet.
- University of Wisconsin Veterinary Teaching Hospital – UW Veterinary Care’s team of board-certified specialists is constantly striving to make sure every animal we see receives best-in-class care. So next time your animal requires veterinary attention, turn to us, 24/7.
- Madison Veterinary Specialists – A team of board certified veterinary specialists and staff providing care 24/7 every day of the year. 2704 Royal Ave, Madison, WI 53713 Tel: 608-274-7772
- VCA Veterinary Emergency Service & Veterinary Specialty Center – Veterinary Emergency Service & Veterinary Specialty Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality care when your pet is ill or injured. Two locations:
- East Madison 4902 East Broadway Tel: 608-222-2455
- UW Veterinary Care – Emergency and critical care services provided by the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital team. 2015 Linden Drive. Tel: 608-263-7600
- Trupanion – Trupanion Pet Insurance has one simple plan that covers 90% of Vet Costs with No Payout Limits. Get a Quote for your Dog, Cat, Puppy, or Kitten.
- ASPCA Insurance – ASPCA Pet Health Insurance is offered by one of the oldest and largest pet insurance providers in the US. Our team is made up of caring pet parents who are committed to helping more pets live long and healthy lives with their human families.
- Nationwide – With Nationwide, what you see is what you get: America’s #1 recommended pet insurer, which also happens to be one of the largest and most trusted financial services companies in the world.
Call us or request an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.